Monday, December 7, 2015

Digital Age

What do you love about the "digital age" that we currently live in?  What do you dislike about it?  What are positive ways you use technology in your life?  What are some things that come along with technology that you don't like?  Please be thorough in your post-- at least 5-7 sentences.

I like all the new technologies that are coming out. I do not like that all the kids that grow up with technology is want to use that 24-7. Kids think they can have all the new technology right when it comes out. A positive way I use technology is for school work. Things that I don't like is as new technology comes out, it gets more and more expensive. Another thing for example is the iPhone, as it advances the price goes up, the phone gets thinner, and it gets a lot larger. Soon an iPhone is going to be the size of an iPad Mini. That is not what someone should want to carry around.

No comments:

Post a Comment